If your muscles have good strength then the therapist applies the greater amount of strength. Because good strength means deeper pain accumulation. As muscles can hold up to greater levels of stress in such cases. Sometimes a therapist can use their legs or knuckles to apply a greater amount of pressure.
Benefits of the Knead Massage Therapy
The regular kneading massage gives many benefits. It makes the body flexible and helps to restore positive energies. Thus such a massage is very important for mechanical labor or athletes. The use of sunflower oil during the massage supplies essential protein, minerals to the skin. Thus collagen fibers in the body that may damage during the massage get useful content for faster recovery.
Along with the application of oil and deep pressure, kneading uses stretching practices. Such massage techniques make your body recover faster from injuries. Moreover, the intense pain does not last for a longer time.
Thus athletes need to increase their flexibility. Moreover by doing regular kneading massage athletes can achieve a supreme level of flexibility. But one should make consistent efforts in the right direction to be that flexible.
What precaution do you need to take before Knead Massage Therapy?
- Do not massage any part or the part which is near to the bleeding part of the body. In that case, blood loss from the body increases abruptly.
- Do not massage in case of striking injuries. The injuries occur during the fight, striking of season ball to any part of the body, impact injuries cannot be curable with the help of kneading massage.
- Unlike kneading you should massage your body with the ice in case of impactful injuries. Ice helps to clot the blood thus self-healing mechanism of the body works with better speed.
When to do Knead Massage Therapy?
- In case of sudden cramps or muscle catch, you should take a kneading massage.
- If you have a heavy workload and if you mostly stand or sit at the same position for a longer time then kneading massage is the perfect therapy.
- If someone wants to increase flexibility and lowers the risk of injury then kneading massage will be very useful.
Originally posted on December 9, 2021 @ 6:41 pm